The racing season is still a few months away but Road America intends to turn up the heat this winter with special motor coach day trips for the 2016 Chicago Auto Show, February 14-22 at the McCormick Place complex.
Road America will do all the driving again by operating a Chicago Auto Show Express deluxe motor coach tour bus on Tuesday, February 16 and Wednesday, February 17. For just $50, Chicago Auto Show riders get admission to the Chicago Auto Show and convenient round-trip service from locations located along Interstate 43 including: Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Cedarburg, Milwaukee and Racine.
Motor Coach service will depart from the designated pick up points for the trips between 6 and 11 a.m. Return trips to Wisconsin will depart at 4 p.m. sharp. So this year, leave the driving to Road America, spend less time sitting in traffic, and more time enjoying the Chicago Auto Show.
Morning pick-up locations:
· 6:15 am Departure from Holiday Inn Manitowoc Parking Lot (BACK WEST LOT, near I-43) (Exit 149)
· 6:50 am Departure from Sheboygan Park & Ride, adjacent to Home Depot, West of I-43 (Exit 123)
· 7:35 am Departure from Cedarburg Park & Ride (Exit 89), East side of the interstate
· 8:20 am Departure College Avenue Park & Ride, Milwaukee (Exit 319), SW Lot, West of Interstate
· 8:45 am Departure Racine Park & Ride at Hwy 11 (Exit 335)