The racing season is still a few months away but Road America intends to turn up the heat this winter with special motor coach day trips for the 2015 Chicago Auto Show, February 14-22 at the McCormick Place complex and IMS Motorcycle Show February 13-15.
Road America will do all the driving again by operating a Chicago Auto Show Express deluxe motor coach tour bus on Monday, February 16; Wednesday, February 18 and Friday, February 20. For just $50, Chicago Auto Show riders get admission to the Chicago Auto Show and convenient round-trip service from locations located along Interstate 43 including: Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Cedarburg, Milwaukee and Racine.
For two-wheel enthusiasts, Road America will also be hosting a deluxe motor coach tour bus to the IMS Motorcycle Show in Rosemont on February 14. Billed as the largest motorcycle show tour in the world, IMS is the best place to experience the latest in gear, aftermarket parts and accessories, see the all-new models from major manufacturers, enjoy rider seminars at the main stage and much more!
Motor Coach service will depart from the designated pick up points for the trips between 6 and 11 a.m. Return trips to Wisconsin will depart at 4 p.m. sharp with anticipated return arrivals between 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. So this year, leave the driving to Road America, spend less time sitting in traffic, and more time enjoying the Chicago Auto Show and IMS Motorcycle Show.
Morning pick-up locations:
· 6:15 am Departure from Holiday Inn Manitowoc Parking Lot (BACK WEST LOT, near I-43) (Exit 149)
· 6:50 am Departure from Sheboygan Park & Ride, adjacent to Home Depot, West of I-43 (Exit 123)
· 7:35 am Departure from Cedarburg Park & Ride (Exit 89), East side of the interstate
· 8:20 am Departure College Avenue Park & Ride, Milwaukee (Exit 319), SW Lot, West of Interstate
· 8:45 am Departure Racine Park & Ride at Hwy 11 (Exit 335)