The Continental Tire Road Race Showcase takes over Road America’s 4-mile circuit for what will be the most incredible weekend of sports car racing in the world. Fans will get to see the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race on Saturday, with the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship event on Sunday plus races from the IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge and IMSA Prototype Lites all weekend. Fan activities include an open grid, autographs, tech talks, fan forums, car corrals, and Tour de RA bike event.
The event schedule will be posted here when available.
All schedules are subject to change.
Gate entrances open at 7 am.
Main Gate: Ticket sales — Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & Amex accepted (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 3: WILL CALL tickets ordered via phone or internet; VIP Guests and Golf Car Pickup (located on Cty Rd J)
Gate 4: Camping Registration (located on Cty Rd J / south end of the track) Campers can check in on Thursday-Saturday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Campers must depart the facility within one-hour after the last checkered flag on Sunday.
Gate 5: Saturday and Sunday — Express Gate for prepurchased tickets (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 6: Competitor Registration (located inside gate off Hwy 67). Please check with the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arriving at the track.
Gate 6: Season Passes are available for pick up at the Administrative Office (located inside Gate 6 off Hwy 67)
- Race fans can test their skills at the Road America Motorplex.
- WHO: Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Road America Motorplex, infield over the Johnsonville Bridge, near Turns 7 & 8
- COST: $20 per session or $250 unlimited weekend pass. Pay at Road America Motorplex.
- Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
- Race fans can fly high above on the dual racing zip line.
- WHO: Ages 6 and older(70-275lbs). A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Landing Tower near Turn 14
- Zippers can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Event results will be available on the TUSCC website.