The Continental Road Race Showcase takes over Road America’s 4-mile circuit for what will be the most incredible weekend of sports car racing in the world. Fans will get to see the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race on Saturday, with the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship event on Sunday plus races from the IMSA Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA all weekend. Fan activities include an open grid, autographs, tech talks, fan forums, car corrals, and Tour de RA bike event.
All schedules are subject to change.
All camping, karting and zip line are available for purchase upon arrival.
Gate entrances open at 7 am.
Main Gate: Ticket sales — Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex accepted (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 3: WILL CALL tickets ordered via phone or internet; VIP Guests and Golf Car Pickup (located on Cty Rd J)
Gate 4: Camping Registration (located on Cty Rd J / south end of the track) Campers can check in on Thursday-Saturday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Campers must depart the facility within one-hour after the last checkered flag on Sunday.
Gate 5: Saturday and Sunday — Express Gate for prepurchased tickets (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 6: Competitor Registration (located inside gate off Hwy 67). Please check with the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arriving at the track.
Gate 6: Season Passes are available for pick up at the Administrative Office (located inside Gate 6 off Hwy 67)
Anyone 16 years old and under gets in FREE at the gate with a paying adult. Proof of age must be shown.
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off ticket price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
One promotion valid per person.
- Race fans can test their skills at the Road America Motorplex.
- WHO: Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Road America Motorplex, infield over the Johnsonville Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
- COST: $20 per session or $250 unlimited weekend pass. Pay at Road America Motorplex.
- Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
- Race fans can fly high above on the dual racing zip line.
- WHO: Ages 6 and older(70-275lbs). A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Landing Tower near Turn 14
- Zippers can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Event results will be available on the IMSA website.