The fast and flowing 4-mile natural road course at Road America will serve as the theater of war for the MotoAmerica Series featuring Motul Superbike Doubleheader One of the most exciting and challenging tracks on the MotoAmerica (AMA/FIM) calendar, this annual two-wheel celebration draws huge crowds for a weekend full of doubleheaders in four MotoAmerica (AMA/FIM) classes. Fan activities include on-site camping and open karting.
Gate entrances open at 7 am
Main Gate: Ticket sales — Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex accepted (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 3: WILL CALL tickets ordered via phone or internet; VIP Guests and Golf Car Pickup (located on Cty Rd J)
Gate 4: Camping Registration (located on Cty Rd J / south end of the track) Campers can check in on Friday and Saturday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Campers must depart the facility within one hour after the last checkered flag on Sunday.
Gate 5: Saturday and Sunday — Express Gate for pre purchased tickets (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 6: Competitor Registration (located inside gate off Hwy 67). Please check with the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arriving at the track.
Gate 6: Season Passes are available for pick up at the Administrative Office (located inside Gate 6 off Hwy 67)
Anyone 16 years old and under gets in FREE with a paying adult at the gate. Must show proof of age.
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off ticket price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
Most Awesome Campsite this weekend!
One promotion valid per person.
All schedules are subject to change.
- Race fans can test their skills at the Road America Motorplex.
- WHO: Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Road America Motorplex, infield over the Johnsonville Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
- Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
- Race fans can fly high above on the dual racing zip line.
- WHO: Ages 6 and older(70-275lbs). A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Landing Tower near Turn 14
- Zippers can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Results will be available at the MotoAmerica website