The fast and flowing 4-mile natural road course at Road America will serve as the theater of war for the MotoAmerica (AMA/FIM) Superbike Weekend. One of the most exciting and challenging tracks on the MotoAmerica (AMA/FIM) calendar, this annual two-wheel celebration draws huge crowds for a weekend full of doubleheaders in four MotoAmerica (AMA/FIM) classes. Fan activities include on-site camping and open karting.
Gate entrances open at 7 am
Main Gate: Ticket sales — Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex accepted (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 3: WILL CALL tickets ordered via phone or internet; VIP Guests and Golf Car Pickup (located on Cty Rd J)
Gate 4: Camping Registration (located on Cty Rd J / south end of the track) Campers can check in on Friday and Saturday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Campers must depart the facility within one hour after the last checkered flag on Sunday.
Gate 5: Saturday and Sunday — Express Gate for pre purchased tickets (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 6: Competitor Registration (located inside gate off Hwy 67). Please check with the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arriving at the track.
Gate 6: Season Passes are available for pick up at the Administrative Office (located inside Gate 6 off Hwy 67)
Anyone 16 years old and under gets in FREE with a paying adult at the gate. Must show proof of age.
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off ticket price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
Most Awesome Campsite this weekend!
One promotion valid per person.
All schedules are subject to change.
- Race fans can test their skills at the Road America Motorplex.
- WHO: Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Road America Motorplex, infield over the Johnsonville Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
- Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
- Race fans can fly high above on the dual racing zip line.
- WHO: Ages 6 and older(70-275lbs). A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Landing Tower near Turn 14
- Zippers can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Results will be available at the MotoAmerica website