The NASCAR XFINITY Series weekend will feature incredible wheel-to-wheel racing. Race fans will have the opportunity to watch some of NASCAR’s future stars as they test their skills on the storied 4-mile, 14-turn road circuit in the Road America 180 Fired up by Johnsonville along with SCCA Pro Trans Am racing during the weekend. Road America has a legendary history of featuring brilliant racers on a challenging circuit that easily separates the good from the great drivers. Additional activities include big screens, fan activities, camping and more!
Tickets will be mailed after March 1st, 2016.
The event schedule will be posted here when available.
All schedules are subject to change.
Gate entrances open at 7 am.
Main Gate: Ticket sales and Print at Home tickets — Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex accepted (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 3: WILL CALL tickets ordered via phone or internet; VIP Guests and Golf Car Pickup (located on Cty Rd J)
Gate 4: Camping Registration (located on Cty Rd J / south end of the track) Campers can check in on Thursday and Friday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM; Saturday from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Campers will be allowed to remain on the property until Sunday at 12 NOON.
Gate 5: Saturday ONLY — Express Gate for prepurchased tickets (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 6: Competitor Registration (located inside gate off Hwy 67). Please check with the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arriving at the track.
Gate 6: Season Passes are avaiable for pick up at the Administrative Office (located inside Gate 6 off Hwy 67)
Road America Family Fun Zone; Friday & Saturday, Located by Turn 1 adjacent to Perl's concession stand.
- Race fans can test their skills at the Road America Motorplex.
- WHO: Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Road America Motorplex, infield over the Johnsonville Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
- COST: $20 per session or $250 unlimited weekend pass. Pay at Road America Motorplex.
- Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
- Race fans can fly high above on the dual racing zip line.
- WHO: Ages 6 and older(70-275lbs). A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Landing Tower near Turn 14
- Zippers can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Event results will be available at the NASCAR website.