The Verizon IndyCar Series takes center stage as an international lineup of drivers will have their chance to battle it out for glory on one of the world’s most majestic road courses. They will be joined by the Pirelli World Challenge featuring many of the world’s top sports cars and drivers in an all out wheel-to-wheel battle consisting of six classes headlined by separate GT and GTS races. The Porsche GT Cup class will run alongside the GT and GT-A class cars over the course of the weekend. The Pirelli World Challenge consists of seven classes offering a competitive slot for nearly every sports car and sports sedan available. Races are run in a timed, sprint format from start to finish and begin with the series’ trademark standing start. With door-to-door racing, no scheduled pit stops, driver changes and classes running together, it’s like watching the intensity of the final lap, every lap.
The event schedule will be posted here when available.
Gate entrance opens at 7am
Main Gate: Ticket sales — Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & Amex accepted (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 3: WILL CALL tickets ordered via phone or internet; VIP Guests and Golf Car Pickup (located on Cty Rd J)
Gate 4: Camping Registration (located on Cty Rd J / south end of the track) Campers can check in on Thursday-Saturday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Campers must depart the facility within one-hour after the last checkered flag on Sunday.
Gate 6: Competitor Registration (located inside Gate 6 off Hwy 67). Please check with the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arriving at the track.
Gate 6: Season Passes are available for pick up at the Administrative Office (located inside Gate 6 off Hwy 67)
All schedules are subject to change.
- Race fans can test their skills at the Road America Motorplex.
- WHO: Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Road America Motorplex, infield over the Johnsonville Bridge, near Turns 7 & 8
- Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Road America Family Fun Zone; Saturday & Sunday, Located by Turn 1 adjacent to Perl's concession stand.
- Race fans can fly high above on the dual racing zip line.
- WHO: Ages 6 and older(70-275lbs). A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Landing Tower near Turn 14
- Zippers can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.