Gorgeous cars showcase racing history against the beautiful fall colors at America’s National Park of Speed for the Ariens Art On Wheels Weekend, featuring The VSCDA Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival®.The weekend regularly attracts nearly 250 vintage and historic racecars to run over the three-day event including a field of pre-war models. The fan-friendly paddock is open to spectators for close-up views of amazing racing machines prepared to era specifications all weekend. On Saturday fans can watch a historic road course reenactment tour, which will leave Road America and follow a route almost identical to the street course driven in the early 1950s.
Gate entrances open at 7 am
Main Gate: Ticket sales - Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex accepted (located on Hwy 67)
Camping Registration/CAMPING WILL CALL - Located at MAIN GATE, Friday-Saturday 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
Campers are allowed to stay until Noon on Monday after the event.
Gates 3, 4, and 5 CLOSED
Gate 6: Administration Office — Season Passes and WILL CALL tickets ordered via phone or internet
Golf Car pickup Located at Main Gate, Friday-Saturday 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
RA guest/media registration at the Administration Building on Friday and Saturday from 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM; Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (located on Hwy 67 — turn to the left once inside the gate)
Gate 6: Registration Bldg — Competitor Registration (located on Hwy 67 — turn to the right once inside the gate). Please check with the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arriving at the track.
Competitor Registration is at: www.vscda.org
Anyone 16 years old and under gets in FREE with a paying adult at the gate. Proof of age must be shown.
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off ticket price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
Military Offer – free admission for Veterans, active military, reserves and retired with ID. Valid all 3 days of the event!
One promotion valid per person.
All schedules are subject to change.
- Test your skills on our 18 hold disc golf course - FREE fun for everyone!
- Location: Front Nine: Tee #1 located across from Gearbox concessions in the paddock. Back Nine: Tee #10 located west of the Sargento Bridge, towards Motorplex
- Rental discs available in Paddock Shop
- Fly high above Road America on our dual racing zip line.
- Ages 6 and older (70-275 lbs). A parent/guardian must be present if under 18.
- Location: Landing Tower near Turn 14
- Zippers can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
- Open 10am to 6pm-Saturday only