Everything from showroom stock to highly modified purpose-built race cars from nine race groups are scheduled to fill four days of practice, qualifying and racing at this year’s WeatherTech® Chicago Region SCCA June Sprints®. With Road America’s park-like setting, trackside viewing, up-close access to drivers and teams, and legendary cuisine appealing to drivers and fans alike, it’s no wonder the June Sprints® remains one of the nation’s premier amateur sports car racing events. 2016 will also play host to the Mazda MX-5 Series during the weekend including a special Pro-Am race.
The event schedule will be posted here when available.
Gate entrance opens at 7am
Main Gate: Ticket sales — Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & Amex accepted (located on Hwy 67)
Gate 3: WILL CALL tickets ordered via phone or internet; VIP Guests and Golf Car Pickup (located on Cty Rd J)
Gate 4: Camping Registration (located on Cty Rd J / south end of the track) Campers can check in on Thursday- Saturday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Campers must depart the facility within one-hour after the last checkered flag on Sunday.
Gate 6: Competitor Registration (located inside Gate 6 off Hwy 67). Please check with the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arriving at the track.
Gate 6: Season Passes are available for pick up at the Administrative Office (located inside Gate 6 off Hwy 67)
All schedules are subject to change.
- Race fans can test their skills at the Road America Motorplex.
- WHO: Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Road America Motorplex, infield over the Johnsonville Bridge, near Turns 7 & 8
- Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
FREE Track Tours; Saturday & Sunday, 10 am - 2 pm, pick up at Paddock Shop.
Road America Family Fun Zone; Saturday & Sunday, Located by Turn 1 adjacent to Perl's concession stand.
- Race fans can fly high above on the dual racing zip line.
- WHO: Ages 6 and older(70-275lbs). A parent/guardian must be present if under 18. No experience necessary.
- WHERE: Landing Tower near Turn 14
- Zippers can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Results will be posted on the Chicago Region SCCA Website