Road America is open for Family Camping
- Electric sites $140
- Non-Electric sites $90
- Cabins $350
Check-in Friday between 12 pm – 8 pm; Saturday beginning at 8 am
Road America’s 640-acres of natural rolling terrain includes nature trails, disc golf, and 4-miles of fitness - where you can walk, bike, or run around the 4-mile racecourse. We are also very close to fishing areas, golf courses, and boating areas – all of which are now open to the public. There will be on track activities during these weekends.
Act fast! Only a limited number of sites with electric hookups are available and non-electric sites are filling up as well. Sites are approximately 20×40 and foundations vary between grass, gravel, and asphalt.
We also have several beautiful 240-sq ft cabins that include one queen and a bunk bed, sleeping four with a kitchenette and full bathroom.
Reservations must be made in advance
Due to COVID-19, visitors are not permitted. We encourage following CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of infectious diseases including:
- Practicing social distancing (maintain six-feet from one another at all times)
- Frequent hand washing
- Covering coughs
- Wearing a cloth face covering over your nose and mouth in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Prohibit the use of buildings or public spaces that would encourage social gatherings of any number of people.
- Limit all campsites to members of a single household or living unit. All other private gatherings of any number of people are prohibited.
- No gatherings more than 9 people