We are seeking a dynamic, creative individual to assist in managing Road America’s growing retail segment. In this position, you will play a key role in merchandising, display and customer service. Ideal candidates must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a high-level of customer engagement.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Oversee department merchandising; create and maintain displays.
- Co-manage 12+ part-time/seasonal staff, leading product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Monitor inventory levels, implement sales strategies and forecasting/planning.
- Assist with ecommerce efforts including website content and order fulfillment.
- Report to Director of Retail and work with other retail coordinators.
- Minimum of two years of secondary education (Associates Degree or higher)
- A minimum of five years of retail experience in a supervisory role.
- Strong aptitude for visual merchandising and creating website images/content.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Ability to work daytime shifts, typically within the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ability to work weekends, primarily May through October. Remainder of the year is weekdays with occasional Saturday hours.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, sit, stand, talk, hear, and use hands. Must have the ability to lift at least 25 lbs. occasionally. Must be comfortable processing cash transactions with accuracy and have great attention to detail.