This position will be responsible for overseeing the Business Services staff and maintaining existing relations while searching for new opportunities with potential clients in the motorsports community and beyond for the usage of the Road America Facility.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Promote company’s products/services in the areas of track rentals, hospitality services, programs, and corporate events
- Primary focus will be managing all aspects of track rentals from sales to operational fulfillment, developing the customer experience, managing costs and profits, reaching new potential customers and markets.
- Oversee the hospitality department by providing overall vision and day-to-day involvement.
- Oversee schools, programs and assist in planning yearly schedules, marketing, finding new opportunities, managing the budget.
- Map event layouts, schedules, and logistics while overseeing event staffing.
- Works with the Operations department on a daily basis to assure smooth running of all events.
- Target new customers and continue to build long-term relationships with new and current customers. Look for new business opportunities and partners
- Find new business opportunities outside of our standard business units.
- Negotiate, review and execute agreements for customers and suppliers.
- Maintain a clear line of communication to customers and internal staff ensuring client satisfaction is met.
- Process post-event billing and ensure payments are received
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to execute and deliver.
- Experience with sales functions by developing and implementing ways to generate leads.
- Extensive experience with sales, event planning, supplier contracting, management, and marketing.
- Proficient with technology such as MS Office, Tripleseat, and Dynamics
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be very detail orientated.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and ensure timely results. Willing to take on any tasks in the process to create high-level service.
- Experience with creating, reviewing, and negotiating contracts.
- Experience working with insurance companies to ensure each rental has the appropriate coverage needed.
- A passion for motorsports.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, sit, stand, talk, hear, and use hands. Also, subject to noise and fast-moving objects. Must have the ability to lift at least 25 lbs. occasionally.