Director of Finance
Road America is looking for a dynamic finance director with a proven track record of success to oversee financial planning and accounting operations.
- Oversee financial strategic planning by evaluating company performance and potential risks.
- Prepare and perform regular financial analysis, including financial statements, forecasts, cash flow and changes in equity to executive decision makers and stakeholders.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue and recommend solutions.
- Prepare and file various government agency reports as needed.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws.
- Supervise audit and internal control procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year end close reporting.
- Prepare budgets, financial forecasts, and strategic plans.
- Manage annual corporate budgeting process and prepare Corporate Annual Report.
- Manage administrative payroll and administer benefits.
- Present monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information to Board of Directors.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and regulations.
- Create and maintain relationships with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
- Process all corporate stock transfers.
- Leads accounting team to meet internal targets and company objectives.
- Complete other assignments as directed by management.
- This position reports to the President and works closely with Board of Directors and the senior leadership team.
- MBA in Accounting or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional finance experience in a similar role with a comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Dynamics Business Central experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft products among other software suites.
- Superior financial and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.