REMEMBER: Plan Early, Buy Your Tickets Early & Arrive Early! (expect delays)
Note: There will not be a hauler parade.
On (Sunday, July 3rd - Race Day), fans should anticipate congestion while traveling to/from and around Road America. Remember to arrive early, (by 9 a.m.), and carpooling is highly recommended.
Note: There will be no transactions at the gates on Sunday, July 3RD, (race day)
Road America’s key attraction is that there is no assigned seating, and fans are free to roam about the property to find their favorite viewing location. Trees are everywhere, plus acres of green grass, rolling hills, seven jumbo screens, and elevated vantage points that offer fans totally unique perspectives to watch the action. Road America truly is, America’s National Park of Speed®
Fans are also encouraged to park for FREE at the Sheboygan County Fairgrounds. A FREE shuttle will be available to transport fans to/from Road America from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on SUNDAY ONLY. No trailers, campers, or overnight parking is permitted at the Sheboygan County Fairgrounds. Any items on shuttles must be able to fit on one’s lap. No large coolers will be permitted on the shuttles.
On Sunday, fans who have purchased on-site parking passes in advance are encouraged to arrive early at the gate closest to where they intend to park to help facilitate their entry and exit. Upon entry, attendants will be directing fans to the parking areas closest to their entry gate to park for the event.
Gate entrances open at 7:00 am – on-track activity begins at 8 a.m.
Main Gate – Located on Hwy 67
General Admission Ticket Sales
Redeem your advance purchase tickets or purchase the day of event tickets here. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex.
Gate 3 – Located on Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Credentials, Media, VIP Guests, Golf Cart Rentals
Gate 4 – Located Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Camping registration – Thursday – Sunday 7 am - 8 pm
Gate 5 - Located off Hwy 67
Will be open Sunday at 7 am
Gate 6 - Located off Hwy 67
Competitor Registration – be sure to check the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arrival at the event.
General admission must use the Main gate
Administration Office – turn left once inside Gate 6
Office Hours Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, and Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm *Hours are subject to change*
Please read the RA Rules before arriving. Only licensed (by the Dept. of Motor Vehicle) vehicles are allowed on the property. Only foot traffic is allowed in the paddock.
Listen to the race on RA FM Transmitter 87.9
Open 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Need help getting around at RA?
The TRAM will run Thursday through Sunday. Watch for the TRAM flags at the pick-up points. Event attendees can also rent 2- or 4-passenger golf carts for the weekend starting at $375.
- Gear Box
- Paddock Concessions operated by Parker Johns
- Antoinette’s Turn 3
- Elkhart Lake Lions
- All concession stands
Free admission for kids age 12 and younger (children must be supervised).
Located at Turn 1 from 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. | Saturday and Sunday only
- Balloon Lady daily Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday’s activities provided by Sports Core
- Free gift for each registered child age 12 and under at the Fun Zone
- Annual birthday postcard mailed to each child.
Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18.
Location: Briggs & Stratton Motorplex, infield over the SpeedVille Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Test your skills on our 18 hole disc golf course – FREE fun for everyone!
- Front Nine: Tee #1 located across from Gearbox concessions in the paddock.
- Back Nine: Tee #10 located west of the Sargento Bridge, towards Motorplex
Rental discs are available in Paddock Shop.
NASCAR campers can take a FREE shuttle bus to the Road America Challenge at the Plymouth Dirt Track on Thursday, June 30.
Road America has over 1,000 sites throughout the property. Sites are approximately 20×40 and are on different surfaces such as grass, pavement, and gravel. Electrical sites come equipped with 50 amp service.
Campers when purchasing a campsite you will also need to purchase:
- Full event ticket (for everyone over the age of 16)
- Camping wristband (for everyone over the age of 16)
for all individuals who will be staying on the grounds during the event. It is required that when purchasing a campsite, you purchase at least one full event ticket and one wristband with your purchase.
Campsites do not have water hook-ups. However, Road America has potable water available in the Carousel. We have two dump stations located in the Carousel and near Gate 6.
RV Electric Trackside – SOLD OUT
- Front Straight sites 1041-1070
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1101-1122
RV Electric Non-Trackside – SOLD OUT
- Front Straight sites 1023-1040 and 1075-1084
RV Trackside – SOLD OUT
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1123-1136
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1301-1326; 1401-1413
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1601-1622
- Between Turn 7 and 8 sites 1651-1663
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1701-1711
RV Non-Trackside – SOLD OUT
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1143-1156
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1201-1255
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1351-1389; 1420-1429
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1501-1563; 1623-1632
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1712-1723
Non-Electric RV Overflow (Zone 7)
Tent/Pop up Sites
- Inside Turns 9-11 sites 1-159; 170-179 (SOLD OUT)
- Outside Turn 8 sites 201-301
- Outside Turn 3 sites 401-440
- Near Sargento Bridge sites 441-458; 459-488 (SOLD OUT); 550-594
- Turn 5 sites 601-649 (SOLD OUT)
- Turn 3 site 701-730 (SOLD OUT)
- Turn 3 site 776-800 (SOLD OUT)
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off the ticket price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
Most Awesome Campsite Contest this weekend!
- Judging will be done Saturday evening for the Most Awesome Campsite Contest
One promotion is valid per person.
DUE TO ANTICIPATED INCREASED VOLUME, ON-SITE PARKING MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO PARK ON THE PROPERTY A PARKING PASS MUST BE PURCHASED ALONG WITH YOUR TICKETS.
There will be NO transaction at the gate on race day (Sunday, July 3rd).
On race day, (Sunday, July 3rd), fans should anticipate congestion while traveling to/from and around Road America. Remember to arrive early, and carpooling is highly recommended. Fans are also encouraged to park for FREE at the Sheboygan County Fairgrounds. A FREE shuttle will be available to transport fans to/from Road America from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday only.
On race day (Sunday, July 3rd), fans who have purchased on-site parking passes in advance are encouraged to arrive early at the gate closest to where they intend to park to help facilitate their entry and exit. Upon entry, attendants will be directing fans to the parking areas closest to their entry gate to park for the event.
When exiting following the event: To help ease traffic concerns, we recommend exiting at the closest gate to your parking location.
– Anyone exiting at the Main Gate will be directed to turn right and head South on State Highway 67.
– Anyone exiting Gate 5 will be directed to turn left and head North on State Highway 67.
– Anyone exiting Gate 3 will be directed to turn left and head East on County Road J.
– Anyone exiting Gate 4 will be directed to turn right and head West on County Road J.