We want everyone who comes to Road America to
enjoy their experience. Below are the general rules and policies
for renting golf carts from Road America for use during season
race weekends. Personal golf carts, ATV’s and unlicensed
vehicles are NOT allowed on Road America property.
Golf carts are available for rent by event weekend. Advance
purchase is required. Click on “Buy Tickets and
More” button on the specific event page you are interested in
to reserve a golf cart. Road America offers 2-passenger,
4-passenger, 6-passenger and utility golf carts based on event.
Pricing ranges from $270 to $630 for the weekend depending on the
event and type of golf cart.
- 3-day minimum is required (Friday-Sunday), call 800-365-7223
to add Thursday to your reservation
- No special requests for golf cart color, speed or type are
- Road America has a zero tolerance for tampering with golf
- Pick up at Gate 3 (off of Cty Rd. J) between 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Locks are available upon request or you may bring your own
- Your golf cart will be filled with gas, if you need more
return to Gate 3 during the event
During the Event:
- If your cart does not seem to be working correctly, a Jim’s
golf cart attendant will be available for repairs or call Road
America security at 920-892-2663
- You may park your golf cart on any non-track surface other
than at Gate 3 during the event and overnight unless there is a
“No Parking” sign present
- The number of passengers cannot exceed the number of seats on
the golf cart
- All golf carts must stay within the Road America gates at all
- A 15 MPH speed limit is in place and enforced at all times
- Return your golf cart to Gate 3
- Any and all garbage and decorations put on or in the golf
carts, must be removed
- Campers are allowed to keep their golf carts until noon on
the Monday after the event
Call 800-365-7223 if you have any additional questions about
renting a golf cart from Road America or if you would prefer to
process your reservation by phone.