Sunset Cruise at Road America is a leisurely, low-speed,
3-lap experience of the iconic 4-mile track with your own
vehicle. It is the perfect opportunity to experience one of the
premier road courses in the country. This relaxing on-track
opportunity is bucket list experience for locals and fans
Sunset Cruise runs on select dates May through October. Space is
registration is required.
SIGN UP TODAY
What You Need:
- Each participant must sign an insurance waiver – you will
receive an email with an online link to the waiver the week of or
you can complete a waiver upon arrival.
- The driver must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Passengers (including minors with guardian) are allowed
provided they have a seat and seat belts.
- Trucks, Motorcycles, SUVs and vans are allowed for Sunset
Cruise, but CANNOT exceed 8 feet in height.
- Ensure your vehicle has at minimum 1/2 tank of fuel.
- Minimum age for motorcyclists is 16 years old, helmets are
Where To Be:
- Participants should arrive between 5:15 p.m.
and 5:45 p.m. at the Main Gate with proof of waiver
ready if completed online.
- After check-in, you will be directed to the paddock to park.
- A mandatory meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. in
the staging area.
Road America license plate
holders get to be in the lead directly behind the pace car
for all Sunset Cruises!
What To Do:
All drivers are expected to operate their vehicles in a
responsible manner. Any driver deemed a danger to themselves or
others will be immediately removed from the track.
- NO passing is allowed.
- NO exceeding the max speed of 35 mph.
- NO switching of drivers or passengers during the event.