Gate entrances open at 7:00 am
The Paddock will be open for fans. Bicycles
must be walked in the paddock, and due to space considerations,
golf cart access may be restricted in high-traffic areas.
Main Gate – Located on Hwy 67
General Admission Ticket Sales
Redeem your advance purchase tickets or purchase the day of event
tickets here. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard,
Discover, and Amex.
Gate 3 – Located on Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Credentials, VIP Guests, Golf Cart Rentals,
Gate 4 – Located Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Camping registration – Thursday - Saturday 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Gate 5 - Located off Hwy 67
Closed for this event.
Gate 6 - Located off Hwy 67
Competitor Registration – be sure to check the appropriate race
series for their registration hours prior to arrival at the
General admission must use the Main gate
Administration Office – turn left once inside Gate 6
Office Hours Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am
– 4:00 pm, and Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm *Hours are
subject to change*
Please read the RA Rules before arriving. Only
licensed (by the Dept. of Motor Vehicle) vehicles are allowed on
the property. Only foot traffic allowed in the
Listen to the race on RA FM Transmitter 87.9
Open 10 am – 4 pm
Need some help getting around at RA?
The TRAM will run Saturday and Sunday. Watch for the TRAM
flags at the pick-up points. Event attendees can also rent
2-, 4-, or 6-passenger golf carts for the weekend starting at
- Gear Box
- Paddock Concessions operated by Parker Johns
- Antoinette’s Turn 3
Free admission for kids age 12 and younger (children must be
Located at Turn 1 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. | Saturday and Sunday
- Balloon Lady daily Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday’s activities provided by Sports Core
- Free gift for each registered child age 12 and under at the
- Annual birthday postcard mailed to each child.
Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18.
Location: Briggs & Stratton Motorplex, infield over the
SpeedVille Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Test your skills on our 18 hole disc golf course – FREE fun for
- Front Nine: Tee #1 located across from Gearbox concessions in
- Back Nine: Tee #10 located west of the Sargento Bridge,
Rental discs are available in the Paddock Shop.
Participate in the Most Awesome
Campsite Contest! Decorate your campsite in the weekend’s
theme for a chance at winning a campsite package to a 2023 race
weekend of your choice.
Road America has over 1,000 sites throughout the property. Sites
are approximately 20×40 and are on different surfaces such as
grass, pavement, and gravel. Electrical sites come equipped with
50 amp service.
Campers when purchasing a campsite you will also need to
- Full event ticket (for everyone over the age of 16)
- Camping wristband (for everyone over the age of 16)
for all individuals who will be staying on the grounds during
the event. It is required that when purchasing a campsite,
you purchase at least one full event ticket and one wristband
with your purchase.
Campsites do not have water hook-ups. However, Road America has
potable water available in the Carousel. We have two
dump stations located in the Carousel and near Gate 6.
RV Electric Trackside – SOLD OUT
- Front Straight sites 1041-1070
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1101-1122 – SOLD OUT
RV Electric Non-Trackside – SOLD OUT
- Front Straight sites 1023-1040 and 1075-1084
RV Trackside - SOLD OUT
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1123-1136
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1301-1326; 1401-1413
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1601-1622
- Between Turn 7 and 8 sites 1651-1663
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1701-1711
RV Non-Trackside - SOLD OUT
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1143-1156
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1201-1255
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1351-1389; 1420-1429
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1501-1563; 1623-1632
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1712-1723
Tent/Pop up Sites
- Inside Turns 9-11 sites 1-159; 170-179
- Outside Turn 8 sites 201-301
- Outside Turn 3 sites 401-440
- Near Sargento Bridge sites 441-458; 459-488; 550-594
- Turn 5 sites 601-649
- Turn 3 sites 701-730 and 776-800
Read the Camping Rules before purchasing any sites
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off the ticket
price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
Most Awesome Campsite Contest this weekend!
- Judging will be done Saturday evening for the Most
Awesome Campsite Contest
One promotion is valid per person.