Vintage Motofest Activities
- Vendor Swap Meet 7 am – 6 pm
Salute to Cycles Parade Lap and Touring
- Friday 12:25 pm
- Saturday 12:10 pm
- Sunday 11:35 am
Gear Check available at the Corporate
- Saturday and Sunday starting at 8:30 am
Twin Stunt Show will be at the North Paddock
- Friday 12:45 pm
- Saturday 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm
- Sunday 11:35 am 2:30 pm
Saturday Only Activities
- Saturday 11:00 – 7:30 pm
Bike Show – Saturday
- Saturday 11 am – 3 pm
- Judging 3 pm
- Awards 4:30 pm
- Sunset Cruise 5:30 pm
- Pace Car Hot Laps (approximately 11 am)
Arm Wrestling – Saturday
- 10 am – Registration/Weigh-in
- 12 pm – Adults
- 1 pm – Kids
- 3 pm – Novices
- 6 pm – Best of Three
- Saturday 1 pm – 6 pm
Open 10 am – 4 pm
Need some help getting around at RA?
The TRAM will run Saturday and Sunday. Watch for the TRAM flags at the pick-up points.
- Gear Box
- St. John the Baptist
- Saturday and Sunday
- All Concessions
Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18.
Location: CTECH Manufacturing Motorplex, infield over the Speedville Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Test your skills on our 18 hole disc golf course – FREE fun for everyone!
- Front Nine: Tee #1 located across from Gearbox concessions in the paddock.
- Back Nine: Tee #10 located west of the Sargento Bridge, towards Motorplex
Rental discs available in Paddock Shop
Gate entrances open at 7 am
Main Gate - located on Hwy 67s
Redeem your advance purchase tickets or purchase the day of event tickets here. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amerex
Gate 3 - located on Cty Rd J
Credentials, VIP Guests and Golf Cart Rentals
Gate 4 - located Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Camping registration – Friday and Saturday 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Gate 5 - located Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Closed for this event.
Gate 6 - Located off Hwy 67
Competitor Registration – be sure to check the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arrival at the event.
General admission must use Main gate
Administration Office – turn left once inside Gate 6
Office Hours Friday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Saturday 7 am - 4 pm and Sunday 7 am – 3 pm
Season Passes can be picked up at the Administration Office
Please read the RA Rules before arriving. Only licensed (by the Dept. of Motor Vehicle) vehicles are allowed on the property. Only foot traffic allowed in the paddock.
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off ticket price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
One promotion valid per person.
Road America has over 1500 sites throughout the property. Sites are approximately 20×40 and are on different surfaces such as grass, pavement, and gravel. Electrical sites come equipped with 50 amp service.
Campsites do not have water hook-ups. However, Road America has
potable water available in the Carousel. We have two
dump stations located in the Carousel and near Gate 6.
To purchase, click on the BUY TICKETS button to reserve a site. When selecting a type of site to purchase, you will be asked for your preference on-site number. This will be taken into consideration, but not guaranteed. During the season, Site numbers will be assigned when you arrive at the track through your check-in process at Gate 4 camping renewals have a preference.
Reserved camping is available annually through our renewal process. Customers who would like to renew their site from year to year must complete this form by September 1st each year.
RV Electric Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1041-1070
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1101-1122
RV Electric Non-Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1023-1040
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1123-1136
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1301-1326; 1401-1413
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1601-1622
- Between Turn 7 and 8 sites 1651-1663
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1701-1711
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1141-1159
- Turn 3 sites 1201-1255
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1351-1389; 1420-1429
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1501-1563; 1623-1632
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1712-1723
Tent/Pop up Sites
- Inside Turns 9-11 sites 1-159; 170-179
- Outside Turn 8 sites 201-301
- Outside Turn 3 sites 401-440
- Near Sargento Bridge sites 441-458; 459-488; 550-594
- Turn 5 sites 601-650
- Turn 3 sites 701-800
- Turn 2 sites 900-951