Join Road America as we give owners of high-performance cars and sports cars (street-legal cars, please no race cars) the opportunity to drive their own vehicles on one of the greatest road courses in North America as part of our new Road America Track Days. The goals for the Track Day program are to learn something, drive your car home in the same shape it was at the beginning of the day, and to have fun.
There is never any competition — wheel-to-wheel or timed laps — in our program.
Road America’s Track Day programs are designed to provide safe experiences for all participants and to ensure that our drivers come away with much more confidence in handling their car in any situation.
Road America reserves the right to cancel the event due to low enrollment. Cancellations will typically be made at least 1 week prior to the event. Please note, this event is for street-legal cars only – no race cars, trucks, vans or SUVs. Convertibles must have factory-installed rollover protection in order to participate.
The run group breakdown for Road America’s Track Day program is as follows:
- Novice - Little to no experience driving on a racetrack, (0 to 5) on track events
- Intermediate - Some experience driving on a racetrack but not necessarily at Road America, (6 to 10) on track events
- Advanced - Significant experience driving on a racetrack, more than 10 on-track events at multiple tracks
Please note that all schedules are subject to change.
- August 24, 2020 – Click here register
- September 21, 2020 – Click here register
- October 15, 2020 – Click here register
Rental Helmets are available when registering for the event.
Price: $295 (novice group $320)