Calling all Road America license plate holders! You’re invited to, Cars & Coffee: From Horses to Horsepower, a special gathering just for Road America license plate holders at the historic Wade House for complimentary coffee and donuts on Friday, July 15 from 8-10 a.m. Attendees are welcome to stay until 11 a.m. to enjoy special Wade House admission.
- All vehicles with Road America license plates are welcome to meet up at the Wade House to check out each other’s cars and plates while swapping Road America stories! Rain or shine.
- Free to display your vehicle with a Road America license plate.
- The Wade House’s lobby, gift shop and restrooms will be open for all guests.
If you plan on attending, please RSVP to help us plan for this event.
Wade House Admission:
$5/person which includes:
- Access to the carriage museum and horse drawn wagon rides on the Wade House grounds.
- This special admission offer is only available for Road America license plate holders and their guests on Friday, July 15 from 8 a.m. until 11 a.m.
- Purchase in advance below or during the event.
- Paved parking is available for 75 vehicles and grass parking is available for 125 vehicles, first come/first parked.
Wade House Address:
Recommend arriving from the west heading east on Hwy 23 for easier access to the Wade House entrance.
W7965 State Hwy 23
Greenbush, WI 53026
After Cars & Coffee:
After this event, head on over to Road America for the WeatherTech International Challenge with Brian Redman weekend! Friday only tickets are just $30 through July 6. Kids 16 and under receive free general admission with a paying adult.