In addition to the WeatherTech International Challenge races, make time to attend the Road America Concours d’ Elegance in downtown Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin on Friday, July 15 and Saturday, July 16 from 6-8 p.m. Thousands of fans ascend upon Elkhart Lake each year to see a thrilling display of racecars and exotic sportscars throughout the historic downtown area. The Friday evening display will feature vintage racecars participating in the WeatherTech International Challenge weekend races, July 14-17, 2022. The Saturday evening showcase features luxury sports cars rarely seen otherwise. This spectacular display of high-performance race machines is a can’t miss event for any enthusiast or casual observer. Be sure to come out early and grab a bite to eat at one of Elkhart Lake’s premium dining establishments to beat the rush.
Register your racecar for the weekend races and the Friday evening Concours d’Elegance! Registration ends Monday, June 20, 2022 at 12 p.m. CST. View the current entries!
Register your sportscar for the Saturday evening display! Registration ends Saturday, July 9 at 12 p.m. CST. View the current entries!
Note that cars produced 2008+ will be for display only. These cars are NOT eligible for judging.
Previous Years’ Results
2021 CONCOURS d’ ELEGANCE
- Best of Show- Gene Berghoff; 1963 Jaguar E-Type FHC
- People’s Choice- Brian Pettey; 1974 Porsche 911 RSR
- Best Street Car- Dave Zimmer; 1965 Porsche 911
- Best Race Car- Gary Moore; 1969 Mercury Cyclone
2020 CONCOURS d’ ELEGANCE
- Best Of Show - Jeff Lumbard 1962 Austin Healey 3000 MK II
- People’s Choice - Greg Wold 1976 Lola T496
- Best Race Car - Doug Rippie 2000 SSZ Stradale
- Best Street Car - Mason Penn 1971 Datsun 510
2020 Full Event Results - (Downloadable PDF)
2019 CONCOURS d’ ELEGANCE
- Best Of Show: Allan Thom 1956 Austin Healy
- People’s Choice: Larry Ligas 1966 Jaguar XJ13
- Best Street Car: Rollie Stephenson 1972 Ferrari F40 LM
- Best Race Car: Warren Briggs 1970 McLaren
2019 Full Event Results (Downloadable PDF)