Road America is seeking an individual with a passion of motorsports to grow with our organization and fill as full-time Customer Service position. As one of our Customer Service employees, you ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by answering their calls and maintaining an upbeat, can-do attitude. You accurately enter, process, and ship customer orders in a timely manner.
- Process and ship all customer orders in a timely manner.
- Assist with prep for public events with gates, camping, and golf carts.
- Answers incoming calls from customers on the 800 lines.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and providing detailed, explicit company information
- Handles the ordering and distribution of office supplies, soda, and coffee
- Assists with Shipping and Receiving Activities
- Assists with maintaining the cleanliness of the office
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three (3) to five (5) years of event organization and customer service-related experience
- Must have excellent computer skills using MS Office products
- Must have excellent customer services skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines