Under the direction of the Office Manager, the Customer Service Representative Lead provides the best possible customer satisfaction to the organization’s customers by addressing and resolving customer inquiries and problems, processing orders, answering the phones, and helping face-to-face customers, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and providing detailed, explicit company information.
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers by ensuring the best possible customer satisfaction by providing expertise in the analysis of systems problems and logging service calls and orders.
- Provide accurate and timely information to the customer regarding our events.
- Assist with resolving customer inquiries, problems, and complaints.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Maintain office housekeeping standards.
- Manage the processing of customer orders through the system in a timely manner.
- Assist with prep for public events with assignments assigned.
- Enter all required information into the computerized systems to create and maintain the customer database, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Prepare documents, letters, correspondence, etc. as needed.
- Provide support to the call center as needed.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Handles the ordering and distribution of office supplies, soda, and coffee.
- Other duties as assigned by Office Manager
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three (3) to five (5) years of event organization and customer service-related experience
- Must have excellent computer skills using MS Office products
- Must have excellent customer services skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in a fast paced environment