The Customer Service position is responsible for greeting customers, selling tickets, and authorizing entrance to the facility. This position will have a variety of different areas to work in, such as golf cart gate, camping gate, admin office, and ticket office. This is a part-time position between 15-30 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
As part of the Administrative team, you will be responsible for
- Answering phones, greeting, and interacting with customers in a friendly and positive manner.
- Handle cash transactions for customers purchasing tickets, golf carts, and camping reservations through our ticketing software.
- Prepare event details instructed by Management.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests by fielding inquiries as they enter our facility.
- Provide information and guidance to Road America guests and ensure they have the best experience possible at Road America.
- Daily restocking of office supplies.
- Daily cleaning of the office at the end of the day.
All candidates must be at least 16 years of age, must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, excellent verbal and writing communication skills, accurate handling of money, and ticket stubs. Flexible scheduling is needed as shift include days, weekend and holidays.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, sit, stand, talk, hear, and use hands. The employee is subject to the outside environment conditions such as cold weather or extreme heat. Also, subject to noise and fast-moving objects. Must have the ability to lift at least 25 lbs. occasionally.
Vary based on the season. Must be flexible with days, afternoons, and weekends. Average between 15-30 hrs. per week.