The Paddock will be open for fans. Bicycles must be walked in the paddock, and due to space considerations, golf cart access may be restricted in high-traffic areas.
Gate entrances open at 7:00 am
Be aware of Hwy 67 road construction & use an alternate route – Take Hwy 23 to Hwy 57 and County Road J to reach Road America.
Main Gate – Located on Hwy 67
General Admission Ticket Sales
Redeem your advance purchase tickets or purchase the day of event tickets here. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex.
Gate 3 – Located on Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Credentials, VIP Guests, and Golf Cart Rentals
Gate 4 – Located Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Camping registration – Thursday – Saturday 7 am – 8 pm
Gate 5 - Located off Hwy 67
Gate will be closed for this event.
Gate 6 - Located off Hwy 67
Competitor Registration – be sure to check the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arrival at the event.
General admission must use the Main gate
Administration Office – turn left once inside Gate 6
Office Hours Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, and Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm *Hours are subject to change*
Season Passes can be picked up at the Administration Office
Please read the RA Rules before arriving. Only licensed (by the Dept. of Motor Vehicle) vehicles are allowed on the property. Only foot traffic allowed in the paddock.
Listen to the race on RA FM Transmitter 87.9
Open 10 am – 4 pm
Need help getting around at RA?
The TRAM will run Saturday and Sunday. Watch for the TRAM flags at the pick-up points.
- Gear Box
- Paddock Concessions operated by Parker Johns
- Antoinette’s Turn 3
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- All Concession stands
Located at Turn 1 from 10 am-3 pm | Saturday and Sunday only
- Meet Miss Wisconsin Sunday only for photos & autographs
- Balloon Lady daily Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday’s activities provided by Sports Core
- Free gift for each registered child age 12 and under at the Fun Zone
- Annual birthday postcard mailed to each child.
Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18.
Location: CTECH Manufacturing Motorplex, infield over the SpeedVille Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Test your skills on our 18 hole disc golf course – FREE fun for everyone!
- Front Nine: Tee #1 located across from Gearbox concessions in the paddock.
- Back Nine: Tee #10 located west of the Sargento Bridge, towards Motorplex
Rental discs are available in Paddock Shop.
Road America has over 1500 sites throughout the property. Sites are approximately 20×40 and are on different surfaces such as grass, pavement, and gravel. Electrical sites come equipped with 50 amp service.
Campsites do not have water hook-ups. However, Road America has
potable water available in the Carousel. We have two
dump stations located in the Carousel and near Gate 6.
To purchase, click on the BUY TICKETS button to reserve a site. When selecting a type of site to purchase, you will be asked for your preference on-site number. This will be taken into consideration, but not guaranteed. During the season, Site numbers will be assigned when you arrive at the track through your check-in process at Gate 4 camping renewals have a preference.
To view the camping maps click here
RV Electric Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1041-1070
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1101-1122
RV Electric Non-Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1023-1040
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1123-1136
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1301-1326; 1401-1413
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1601-1622
- Between Turn 7 and 8 sites 1651-1663
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1701-1711
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1141-1159
- Turn 3 sites 1201-1255
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1351-1389; 1420-1429
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1501-1563; 1623-1632
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1712-1723
Tent/Pop up Sites
- Inside Turns 9-11 sites 1-159; 170-179
- Outside Turn 8 sites 201-301
- Outside Turn 3 sites 401-440
- Near Sargento Bridge sites 441-458; 459-488; 550-594
- Turn 5 sites 601-650
- Turn 3 sites 701-800
- Turn 2 sites 900-951
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off ticket price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
All first responders including Police, Fire, and EMS receive FREE access for the entire NTT IndyCar Series REV Group Grand Prix presented by American Medical Response Weekend by showing proof of active status at the gate in the form of a department-issued ID, badge, copies of certifications or an active roster copy from their department on department letterhead.
Most Awesome Campsite Contest this weekend!
- Judging will be done Saturday evening for the Most Awesome Campsite Contest
One promotion valid per person.