Gate entrances open at 7 am
Main Gate – Located on Hwy 67
Redeem your advance purchase tickets or purchase the day of event tickets here. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex
Gate 3 – Located on Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Golf Cart Rental Pick up
Redeem your advance purchase tickets or purchase the day of event tickets here.
Gate 4 – Located Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Camping registration – Friday and Saturday 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Gate 5 - Located off Hwy 67
Closed for this event.
Gate 6 - Located off Hwy 67
Competitor Registration – be sure to check the appropriate race series for their registration hours prior to arrival at the event.
General admission must use the Main gate
Administration Office – turn left once inside Gate 6
Office Hours Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, and Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm *Hours are subject to change*
Season Passes can be picked up at the Administration Office
Please read the RA Rules before arriving. Only licensed (by the Dept. of Motor Vehicle) vehicles are allowed on the property. Only foot traffic is allowed in the paddock.
Listen to the race on RA FM Transmitter 87.9
Open 10 am – 4 pm
Need some help getting around at RA?
The TRAM will run Saturday and Sunday. Watch for the TRAM flags at the pick-up points.
- Gear Box
- Paddock Concessions operated by Parker Johns
- Antoinette’s Turn 3
- Elkhart Lake Lions
- Saturday and Sunday
- All Concessions
Located at Turn 1 from 10 am-3 pm | Saturday and Sunday only
- Balloon Lady daily Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday’s activities provided by Sports Core
- Free gift for each registered child age 12 and under at the Fun Zone
- Annual birthday postcard mailed to each child.
Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18.
Location: Briggs & Stratton Motorplex, infield over the Speedville Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Test your skills on our 18 hole disc golf course – FREE fun for everyone!
- Front Nine: Tee #1 is located across from Gearbox concessions in the paddock.
- Back Nine: Tee #10 located west of the Sargento Bridge, towards Motorplex
Rental discs available in Paddock Shop
Road America has over 1500 sites throughout the property. Sites are approximately 20×40 and are on different surfaces such as grass, pavement, and gravel. Electrical sites come equipped with 50 amp service.
Campers when purchasing a campsite you will also need to purchase:
- Full event ticket (for everyone over the age of 16)
- Camping wristband (for everyone over the age of 16)
for all individuals who will be staying on the grounds during the event. It is required that when purchasing a campsite, you purchase at least one full event ticket and one wristband with your purchase.
Campsites do not have water hook-ups. However, Road America has potable water available in the Carousel. We have two dump stations located in the Carousel and near Gate 6.
RV Electric Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1041-1070
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1101-1122 - SOLD OUT
RV Electric Non-Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1023-1040 and 1075-1084
- Inside Turn 1 Sites 1123-1136
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1301-1326; 1401-1413
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1601-1622
- Between Turn 7 and 8 sites 1651-1663
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1701-1711
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1143-1156
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1201-1255
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1351-1389 – SOLD OUT; 1420-1429
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1501-1563; 1623-1632
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1712-1723
Tent/Pop up Sites
- Inside Turns 9-11 sites 1-159; 170-179
- Outside Turn 8 sites 201-301
- Outside Turn 3 sites 401-440
- Near Sargento Bridge sites 441-458; 459-488; 550-594
- Turn 5 sites 601-649
- Turn 3 sites 701-730 and 776-800
For a full view of the camping map
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off the ticket price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
One promotion is valid per person.