We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
We are looking for a facility cleaner for our buildings year-round. This position is a part-time position with 10-15 hours in the off-season and 20-30 during the season.
- Cleaning responsibilities such as:
- Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming.
- Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels.
- Changing linens in our lodging facilities.
- Sanitizing restrooms, kitchenette areas, fixtures, and glass panels, and other high touch areas.
- Removing trash
All candidates must be at least 18 years of age, must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to follow directions and work independently.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, sit, stand, talk, hear, and use hands. The employee is subject to the outside environment conditions such as cold weather or extreme heat. Also, subject to noise and fast-moving objects. Must have the ability to lift at least 50 lbs. occasionally.
Monday – Wednesday flexible with schedule.