Road America is seeking an individual to fill a full-time position as a Group Sales Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for corporate sales in our programs and hospitality areas and partnerships.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acquire new customers, grow revenue from existing customers, and strengthen customer relations.
- Research and identify industries and organizations to solicit for partnerships.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to existing and new corporate customers.
- Regularly attend networking and community events to build a professional network.
- Work closely with the team to execute agreements and communicate group needs.
- Prospect and security sales meeting through existing relationships as well as cold calling locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on priorities and approach to the market.
- Collaborate with hospitality coordinator to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed yearly sales goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years of sales experience.
- A good understanding of hospitality and the motorsports industry.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic, results orientated and ability to thrive in a fast passed environment.
- Strong technical skills in all aspects of Windows and Microsoft Office.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, sit, stand, talk, hear, and use hands. Also, subject to noise and fast-moving objects. Must have the ability to lift at least 25 lbs. occasionally.
Hours: 45+ hours per week. Hours can be long and vary by week and event type. The candidate must be willing to workdays, nights, and weekends on occasion to support events.