Road America is looking for a part-time hospitality and event coordinator to assist with our weddings, suites, and special events. This is a year-round position.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining event reservations in TripleSeat.
- Responsible for working with clients, ordering, and ensuring delivery.
- Responsible for client customer service. Assisting them during events, answering questions, and guide them through the facility.
- Assist with Weddings such as responding to leads, giving tours of the facility, being the onsite liaison for the event, setup/tear down.
- Assist with event billing, follow up and collect payments.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in Hospitality.
- Highly self-motivated with strong work ethic, results orientated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills in all aspects of Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and organization skills along with being a multi-tasker and fast learner.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to workdays, nights, weekends and holidays based on the event schedules.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of his job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, and use hands. The employee must be able to lift more than 50lbs regularly, outside/inside environment conditions such as cold weather or extreme heat.
Hours vary based on the schedule. Candidate must be available days, nights, weekends, and holidays.