The Inside Sales Call Center Representative position is responsible for inbound and outbound calls. These individuals will be answering the incoming calls to our 800 number and also building relationships with our customers by reaching out throughout the year.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- As part of the Customer Service Team you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all Inbound and outbound calls
- Taking customer orders and assisting with questions
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers.
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new offerings.
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site to purchase tickets.
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, and other account items
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service
- Develop relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
All candidates must be at least 16 years of age, must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, excellent verbal and writing communication skills, experience with call sales, and interested in motorsports. Flexible scheduling is needed as shifts include days, weekends, and holidays.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, sit, stand, talk, hear, and use hands. Also, subject to noise and fast-moving objects. Must have the ability to lift at least 25 lbs. occasionally.
Vary based on the season. Must be flexible with days, afternoons, and weekends. Average between 15-30 hrs. per week.