Road America is seeking to fill a Retail Supervisor position at its official store, The Paddock Shop. This position is responsible for inventory management, supervising staff, and supporting in-store and ecommerce sales activities.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Inventory purchasing/receiving/returns and processing
- Training, supervising, and scheduling part-time retail staff
- Ecommerce order fulfillment
- Customer service
- Daily operations
Ideal candidates should have an Associate’s Degree and at least two years of retail background with supervisory experience. In addition, candidates should have experience using inventory management systems, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Full-time with a minimum of 45 per hours per week.
- Extended hours and weekend shifts, May through October.
- Must be able to perform duties sitting and standing, with long periods of standing in the summer.
- Must be able to talk, hear, use hands, and occasionally lift 25#.
Full Time – a minimum of 45 hours per week