The Road America Motorcycle School (RAMS) is designed to be the pinnacle program for those seeking an introduction to the world of motorcycling. The facilities and equipment at Road America are second to none, and so are our RiderCoaches. As Road America RiderCoaches, we are not providing just a means to a class “M” endorsement for participants; we are creating a positive experience that will be remembered for years. Each participant will be treated as a valued customer and respected, regardless of their actual riding ability. Our primary goal is “to provide an introduction to the fundamentals of safe, responsible motorcycling. This includes the knowledge and the skills that lead to licensing and motorcycle operation on the streets and highways. Certified MSF RiderCoaches provide a safe, positive learning environment”. The MSF curriculum we follow contains structured flexibility. When interacting with our customers, our attitudes and demeanor should be professional and done with a smile! Are you interested in becoming a RiderCoach?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I follow safe riding habits and always wear protective gear when riding?
- Do I operate a motorcycle on a frequent, routine basis?
- Do I ride and drive free of alcohol, cannabis, opioids, and other drugs that cause bad judgment and reaction times?
- Do I have a clean riding and driving record? This means, for example, but without limitation, no tickets for reckless or grossly negligent behavior, no intoxicated riding or driving, no at-fault traffic accidents, no DUI arrests, and no failures to appear in court for traffic violations?
- Do I have a passion for sharing the fundamentals of safe and responsible riding?
If you answered YES to the questions above, look no further!
Road America will be hosting our Very Own Rider Coach Prep Course (RCP) that will take place the first three weekends in October. For more information please contact email@example.com and let’s keep RAMS the best program in the nation. Let your personality and love for motorcycling shine through when you interact with the participants. Enjoy your teaching experience at this wonderful facility, take time to explore the grounds, and come be a spectator at the many on-track events!