Road America is a premier entertainment destination located midway between Milwaukee and Green Bay in beautiful Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. The 640-acre, park-like grounds nestled in the Kettle Moraine provide stunning scenery with an abundance of space making Road America the ideal location to entertain your guests and capture unforgettable moments. Road America offers indoor (240 guest max) and expansive outdoor event spaces based on your plans. Our team will ensure every event detail for your special day is handled with care and expertise.
TUFTE CENTER ROOM RENTAL
- Seating for up to 200 guests with standard configuration
- 72” round tables & padded chairs for 200 guests
- Cocktail, 6’ and 8’ buffet tables
- White or black linens
- AV system: in-ceiling speakers, wireless microphone, ceiling-mounted LCD projectors and screens
- Preparation rooms in the VIP Tower
- Adjacent outdoor patio
- On-property photo opportunities
- Gate personnel until midnight
AVAILABLE ADD-ONS FOR TUFTE CENTER ROOM RENTAL*:
- Dance floor (up to 24’ by 24’) – $1,000
- Staging (head table or band) – Dependent on space needs
- Patio Lighting – $500
- Draped ceiling with globe lighting – $1,500
- Uplighting per unit (up to 20) – $50
- On-site ceremony (does not include tables/chairs/etc.) - $1,500
- Additional seating for up to 50 additional guests – Based on # of chairs/tables
Preferred catering menus with pricing available upon
*Prices subject to change. Gratuity and service charges not included.
**Standard room configuration. Additional charges apply for special requests.
In addition to the Tufte Center, Road America offers several
outdoor options to host your ceremony. Rental of
the Tufte Center is still required for outdoor events to ensure an inclement weather back-up space is available.
Victory Lane is a popular choice for outdoor ceremonies within close proximity to the Tufte Center. Victory Lane features a permanent stage, jumbo screen and electrical hookups for AV.
Porsche Park provides a picturesque scene for outdoor ceremonies complete with mature trees and manicured landscaping.
Road America offers 640-acres of park-like grounds giving you the opportunity to choose the ideal location to host your wedding ceremony.
In addition to providing the perfect backdrop for your big day,
Road America can also provide exciting group
programming options like karting, disc golf or off-roading experiences for bachelor and bachelorette outings.
The team at Road America is available to discuss all options with you! To schedule a tour or inquire about dates, call 800-365-7223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.