The Paddock will be open for fans. Bicycles
must be walked in the paddock, and due to space considerations,
golf cart access may be restricted in high-traffic areas.
Gate entrances open at 7:00 am
Main Gate – Located on Hwy 67
General Admission Ticket Sales
Redeem your advance purchase tickets or purchase the day of event
tickets here. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard,
Discover, and Amex.
Gate 3 – Located on Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Credentials, VIP Guests, and Golf Cart Rentals
Gate 4 – Located Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Camping registration – Thursday – Saturday 7 am – 8 pm
Gate 5 - Located off Hwy 67
Gate will be closed for this event.
Gate 6 - Located off Hwy 67
Competitor Registration – be sure to check the appropriate race
series for their registration hours prior to arrival at the
General admission must use the Main gate
Administration Office – turn left once inside Gate 6
Office Hours Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am
– 4:00 pm, and Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm *Hours are
subject to change*
Season Passes can be picked up at the Administration Office
Please read the RA Rules before arriving. Only
licensed (by the Dept. of Motor Vehicle) vehicles are allowed on
the property. Only foot traffic allowed in the
Listen to the race on RA FM Transmitter 87.9
Open 10 am – 4 pm
Need help getting around at RA?
The TRAM will run Saturday and Sunday. Watch for the TRAM
flags at the pick-up points.
- Gear Box
- Paddock Concessions operated by Parker Johns
- Antoinette’s Turn 3
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Located at Turn 1 from 10 am-3 pm | Saturday and Sunday
- Meet Miss Wisconsin Sunday only for photos & autographs
- Balloon Lady daily Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday’s activities provided by Sports Core
- Free gift for each registered child age 12 and under at the
- Annual birthday postcard mailed to each child.
Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18.
Location: CTECH Manufacturing Motorplex, infield over the
SpeedVille Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph.
Test your skills on our 18 hole disc golf course – FREE fun for
- Front Nine: Tee #1 located across from Gearbox concessions in
- Back Nine: Tee #10 located west of the Sargento Bridge,
Rental discs are available in Paddock Shop.
For a full view of the camping map Camping Map
Road America has over 1500 sites throughout the property. Sites
are approximately 20×40 and are on different surfaces such as
grass, pavement, and gravel. Electrical sites come equipped with
50 amp service.
Campsites do not have water hook-ups. However, Road America has
potable water available in the Carousel. We have two
dump stations located in the Carousel and near Gate 6.
To purchase, click on the BUY TICKETS button to reserve a
site. When selecting a type of site to purchase, you will
be asked for your preference on-site number. This will be
taken into consideration, but not guaranteed. During the
season, Site numbers will be assigned when you arrive at the
track through your check-in process at Gate 4 camping renewals
have a preference.
To view the camping maps click here
RV Electric Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1041-1070
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1101-1122
RV Electric Non-Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1023-1040
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1123-1136
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1301-1326; 1401-1413
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1601-1622
- Between Turn 7 and 8 sites 1651-1663
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1701-1711
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1141-1159
- Turn 3 sites 1201-1255
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1351-1389; 1420-1429
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1501-1563; 1623-1632
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1712-1723
Tent/Pop up Sites
- Inside Turns 9-11 sites 1-159; 170-179
- Outside Turn 8 sites 201-301
- Outside Turn 3 sites 401-440
- Near Sargento Bridge sites 441-458; 459-488; 550-594
- Turn 5 sites 601-650
- Turn 3 sites 701-800
- Turn 2 sites 900-951
Read the Camping Rules before purchasing any sites
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off ticket price
at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
Most Awesome Campsite Contest this weekend!
- Judging will be done Saturday evening for the Most
Awesome Campsite Contest
One promotion is valid per person.