Road America is open for camping on select non-public weekends from May through September. Road America’s 640-acres of natural rolling terrain includes nature trails, disc golf, and 4 Miles of Fitness – where you can walk, bike, or run around the 4-mile racetrack. The grounds are close to fishing areas, golf courses, and boating areas in beautiful Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. There will be on track activities during non-public racing weekends, so expect to hear and enjoy racing activity throughout the weekend.
- May 27-30 / Memorial Day Weekend
- June 24-26
- September 2-4 / Labor Day Weekend
- $350 for Cabins
- $150 Electric Campsite
- $100 Non-Electric Campsite
Sites are approximately 20×40 and foundations vary between grass, gravel, and asphalt. Road America also offers several beautiful 240-sq ft cabins that include one queen bed and a bunk bed, sleeping four with a kitchenette and full bathroom. Reservations must be made in advance. Check-in Friday between 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. or on Saturday beginning at 8 a.m.
In addition to camping, check out the full Road America calendar to see what else is happening during open camping weekends to either participate or spectate.
September 2-4: Labor Day Weekend
- September 2: Street Skills I and Porsche Chicago Region track event
- September 3: Sunset Cruising, Street Skills II, and Porsche Chicago Region track event including a Porsche Concours in downtown Elkhart Lake
- September 4: Porsche Chicago Region track event
New to camping at Road America? Learn all about the campsite different zones for motorhomes and tents as well as amenities like permanent bathrooms and showers, fresh water fill and pumping services. LEARN MORE