Road America is open for camping on non-public weekends from May through September. Road America’s 640-acres of natural rolling terrain includes nature trails, disc golf, and 4 Miles of Fitness – where you can walk, bike, or run around the 4-mile racetrack. The grounds are close to fishing areas, golf courses, and boating areas in beautiful Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. There will be on track activities during non-public racing weekends, so expect to hear racing activity throughout the weekend.
- May 27-30 / Memorial Day Weekend
- June 24-26
- September 2-5 / Labor Day Weekend
- $350 for Cabins
- $150 Electric Campsite
- $100 Non-Electric Campsite
Sites are approximately 20×40 and foundations vary between grass, gravel, and asphalt. Road America also offers several beautiful 240-sq ft cabins that include one queen bed and a bunk bed, sleeping four with a kitchenette and full bathroom. Reservations must be made in advance. Check-in Friday between 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. or on Saturday beginning at 8 a.m.
In addition to camping, check out the full Road America calendar to see what else is happening during open camping weekends to either participate or spectate.
- June 24: Morning Drive, Skills Street II, and Basic Rider Course
- June 25: Dirt Bike I, Pace Car Hot Laps, Sunset Cruising, Karting Club event, and Basic Rider Course
- June 26: Dirt Bike 2, SuperMoto Series event, and Basic Rider Course
- September 2: Street Skills I and Street Skills II, and Porsche Chicago Region track event
- September 3: Pace Car Hot Laps, Sunset Cruising, and Porsche Chicago Region track event
- September 4: Porsche Chicago Region track event
- September 5: 4 Miles of Fitness and Porsche Chicago Region track event