Gate entrances open at 7:00 am
Listen to the race on RA FM Transmitter 87.9
Road America Concours d’Elegance for Racecars
A can’t miss spectacle for enthusiasts of all ages is the Road
America Concours d’Elegance for racecars on Friday night, where
the cars park along Lake Street in downtown Elkhart
Lake from 6-8 p.m. The experience itself is unique in
that you are seeing the pinnacle of vintage motoring lined up on
the racing surface where history was made for 65 years.
Fans will have the rare opportunity to stand inches
away from legends like the Porsche 917, 908, 906, Ferrari 312 and
312pb, Lola T165, 911 RSR’s, Shelby GT 350s, and on and on and
Road America Concours d’Elegance for Sports Cars
Saturday night is the Road America Concours d’Elegance for Sports
Cars from 6-8 p.m., also in Elkhart Lake. Brimming with rarity,
the track fills again. Most are rare metal, fast metal, and
only once in a lifetime, you’ll see it sports car bravado. The
access again is unprecedented. Seeing owners giving little kids
seat time in the race and sports cars is part of the fun. In
short, events like this, having the young ones exposed to the
cars, and the sensations surrounding the event is critical to
continuing the heritage of vintage racing.
During the Concours events, Road America encourages everyone to
follow safe practices, such as social distancing (maintaining six
feet from others), frequent hand washing, or using hand
sanitizer. Cloth face coverings are also recommended in areas
where social distancing is difficult to maintain.
Practice and qualifying will be on Friday and Saturday with
Feature Races on Sunday.
Main Gate – Located off Hwy 67
General Admission Ticket Sales
Redeem your advance purchase tickets or purchase the day of event
tickets here. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard,
Discover, and Amex.
Gate 3 – Located on Cty Rd J/South end of the track
VIP Guests and Golf Cart Rentals
Gate 4 – Located Cty Rd J/South end of the track
Camping registration – Thursday – Saturday 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Gate 5 - Located off Hwy 67
During this event, this gate is closed.
Gate 6 - Located off Hwy 67
Competitor Registration – be sure to check the appropriate race
series for their registration hours prior to arrival at the
Touring available for purchase at the Registration Building
General admission must use Main Gate
Administration Office – turn left once inside Gate 6
Office Hours Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am
– 4:00 pm, and Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm *Hours are
subject to change*
Please read the RA Rules before arriving. Only
licensed (by the Dept. of Motor Vehicle) vehicles are allowed on
the property. Only foot traffic is allowed in the
Open 10 am – 4 pm
Need some help getting around at RA?
The TRAM will run Saturday and Sunday. Watch for the TRAM
flags at the pick-up points.
- Gear Box
- Paddock Concessions operated by Parker Johns
- Antoinette’s Turn 3
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Located at Turn 1 from 10 am-3 pm | Saturday and Sunday
- Balloon Lady daily Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday’s activities provided by Sports Core
- Free gift for each registered child age 12 and under at the
- Annual birthday postcard mailed to each child.
Ages 14 and older. A parent/guardian must be present if under 18.
Location: CTECH Manufacturing Motorplex, infield over the
Speedville Bridge, near Turns 7 and 8
Karts can reach speeds of up to 40 mph
Test your skills on our 18 hole disc golf course – FREE fun for
- Front Nine: Tee #1 is located across from Gearbox concessions
in the paddock.
- Back Nine: Tee #10 located west of the Sargento Bridge,
Rental discs are available in Paddock Shop.
Road America has over 1500 sites throughout the property. Sites
are approximately 20×40 and are on different surfaces such as
grass, pavement, and gravel. Electrical sites come equipped with
50 amp service.
Campers when purchasing a campsite you will also need to
- Full event ticket (for everyone over the age of 16)
- Camping wristband (for everyone over the age of 16)
for all individuals who will be staying on the grounds during
the event. It is required that when purchasing a campsite,
you purchase at least one full event ticket and one wristband
with your purchase.
Campsites do not have water hook-ups. However, Road America has
potable water available in the Carousel. We have two
dump stations located in the Carousel and near Gate 6.
RV Electric Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1041-1070
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1101-1122
RV Electric Non-Trackside
- Front Straight sites 1023-1040 and 1075-1084
- Inside Turn 1 Sites 1123-1136
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1301-1326; 1401-1413
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1601-1622
- Between Turn 7 and 8 sites 1651-1663
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1701-1711
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1143-1156
- Inside Turn 1 sites 1201-1255
- Outside Turn 3 sites 1351-1389; 1420-1429
- Outside Turn 8 sites 1501-1563; 1623-1632
- Outside Turn 14 sites 1712-1723
Tent/Pop up Sites
- Inside Turns 9-11 sites 1-159; 170-179
- Outside Turn 8 sites 201-301
- Outside Turn 3 sites 401-440
- Near Sargento Bridge sites 441-458; 459-488; 550-594
- Turn 5 sites 601-649
- Turn 3 sites 701-730 and 776-800
Read the Camping Rules before purchasing any sites
Student ID – Show your student ID, save $10 off the ticket
price at the gate!
Print at Home Tickets-save box office fees!
One promotion is valid per person.